Se Habla Español

If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall on residential property, watch this video to learn about your rights, and then contact us today for a free consultation.

Read Our Free Slip & Fall Injury Guide


Can I receive compensation if I was injured on someone else’s property?


We have been asked, “If I’ve been involved in a slip and fall injury on someone else’s property, what steps do I need to take to make sure that my rights are protected?” Slip and Fall on Residential PropertyFirst and foremost, you need to get medical care and treatment. Secondly, you need to make sure that you have good experienced legal representation. Thirdly, we’re going to make sure, if it hasn’t been done already, that the homeowner and their insurance company has been advised and put on notice of the claim. That is very critical because we have a duty and responsibility to let them know about the condition that existed, especially if that condition is not a transient condition and it can be preserved by way of photographing and other documentation.
If you’re injured in a slip and fall accident and you’re at someone else’s property or house, make sure they’re notified, make sure you get medical care and treatment, and make sure you get experienced legal representation.

Were you or a loved one seriously injured in a slip and fall accident in Florida and have questions about slipping and falling on residential property?
Contact our dedicated Clearwater slip and fall lawyers at Perenich Law Injury Attorneys today for a free confidential consultation and case evaluation.
Let our experience work for you.

Like Us on Facebook


Client Reviews

“The way your law firm handled my case for me was incredible. You took the stress of an unpleasant experience and settled it in the most professional way possible. I am truly grateful and will always recommend you to all my friends. Thank you.”
– Bill Baker
Read More Reviews

Related Blogs