Se Habla Español

Slip and Fall at a Friend’s House

Check out this video to learn about filing a claim for a slip and fall at a friend or relative’s house in Florida. Then call Perenich the Law Firm for a free consultation.


Should I file a claim for a slip and fall accident injury at a friend or relative’s house?


Slip and Fall at a Friend's HouseI’ve represented clients over the years who have been involved in accidents at their friends’ or relatives’ homes, and there’s always one question that comes up: “Should I really prosecute a claim here? After all, this person is a good friend of mine. I don’t want to sue him or her.” It’s a valid question, but the question overlooks the fact that there’s typically insurance coverage that provides a vehicle of recovery. This is important, because your friend would probably want you to make the best physical and compensatory recovery that you’re entitled to under the law.

If you, a friend, or a family member is involved in a slip and fall accident at someone else’s house, I strongly recommend that you get pictures of the scene and that you give us a call. We have a long track record of representing clients successfully with these very types of claims.


Were you or a loved one injured in a slip and fall at someone else’s property or business in Clearwater and have questions about slip and fall at a friend’s house? Contact our experienced Clearwater Slip and Fall Lawyers at Perenich Law Injury Attorneys today for a free consultation and case evaluation.

Our law firm makes protecting your safety our number one priority. Let us protect your rights and guide you through the process of getting the compensation you deserve.

Subscribe to us on YouTube


Client Reviews

“The way your law firm handled my case for me was incredible. You took the stress of an unpleasant experience and settled it in the most professional way possible. I am truly grateful and will always recommend you to all my friends. Thank you.”
– Bill Baker
Read More Reviews